The moving

You move abroad either to study or to work, and you find out that you can apply for scholarships while living there. It can be scholarships for students, accommodation, public transports, etc.

The language

The first problem lies in the language, at least if the official language of your country of origin is different. It can be stressful, but you should try to learn little by little the language of your new country. Then, your social life will be more active and your new friends will be allowed to help make the most complex steps. An excellent example could be the lease or even the opening of a bank account in your new country. If you need a certified translation, you know who to turn to.

The documents

Numerous scholarships require many documents that would not be a problem for a native. However, a foreigner needs the translation of these documents into the language of his new country. For example, if you’re from France, your documents will be written in French. But if you move to Spain, you’ll need these documents in Spanish. This is what certified translations are for.

What is the link with scholarships abroad?

This has a lot to do with grants. Indeed, organisations that provide these grants need all your information to be official and this is where certified translations come in. In many cases, your new country requires official documents in its language.  If, in your case, the document is written into your mother tongue, you’ll need a certified translation. For example, France offers scholarships for accommodation, but requires the birth certificate, which must be in French, with the corresponding certified translation.

How do I get a certified translation?

It’s easy. You can search on the Internet for translation companies. They will put you in touch with professional translators who will do their best to translate the document. At Berlin Translate, we offer this service: we have sworn translators who can translate your document as soon as possible.

Consult our rates free!

Scroll to Top