Translations For Students

student translation

Students completing a semester abroad may find translation services of particular interest. Often, university or college documents, such as report cards or proof of internship certificates, must be provided in the respective official language of the country. Sometimes even a translation of your passport or identity card is required upon entry into the country. However, it should be noted that in some cases only certified translations are acceptable. These can only be issued by sworn translators.

Our Translators

With the increasing popularity of translation programs, some students think they can use them for their translations. However, programs struggle to translate certain technical terms and have trouble recognizing particular formal contexts correctly. This can have disastrous consequences, especially where scientific texts are concerned. We select translators with experience in corresponding specialist fields, so that you can commission your translation without having to worry about technical accuracy or contextual understanding.  On top of that, our sworn translators can provide certified translations for any of your documents requiring certification.

A Student Offer

We are aware that most students do not have a big budget for translations. We are therefore happy to offer a student translation rate.  However, please note that the price of the translation is also dependent on the complexity of the translation work, the length of the text and the time frame, in which it needs to be completed.  In addition, please note that certified translations have higher base prices than general translations.

Translations for Students & Data Protection

Your data and information will be used exclusively for the purpose of completing your order.  Only the translators and project managers responsible for your commission will have access to your details and are accordingly bound by confidentiality.

Scroll to Top